What is Life Coaching?
Individual Coaching Sessions
Life coaching is a great opportunity for you to have a transformational partner that will afford you empowering opportunities to find focus, purpose, and direction, while standing in your truth. The goal is to challenge yourself to assess, discover, and eventually fully connect with yourself and your unlimited potential. Growth is often painful and we need guidance and support to make the hard decisions that are need to live a happy and fulfilled life. With practice and coaching, you’ll feel a positive difference in the way you interact with the world and begin to attract those things you’ve always wanted! When people are truly serious about progressing in their personal life and business. With our great technology, people can be anywhere in the world and receive the life coaching by email, texting, and virtual chatting/conferencing. We guarantee that each coaching session is confidential and that the interactions are delivered in a timely and professional manner.
Couples Coaching Sessions
We also offer coaching sessions for couples and/or friends who want to find out about how to enhance communication and attainment of mutual goals, in the hopes of improving working and personal relationships. It’s wonderful how much couples and/or friends can grow and help each other by doing coaching sessions together.
Length of Coaching
For the most comprehensive transformation, it’s best to do regular sessions for at least six months. Although results can happen immediately, bigger strides, lasting momentum, and greater long-term satisfaction are more likely to happen with a consistent, supported foundation and effort. Sometimes the best way to get a sense of life coaching is to see how a session unfolds. Usually a coaching session is 30 to 60 minutes in length, but can be longer. How many times a month is up to you and your coach. Different packages are available for whatever your needs are.
What is the coaching process like?
- Before your coaching session, you will complete a coaching plan which will uncover your accomplishments and challenges from the previous week, as well as what you want to focus on during the session, and send this to your coach. Then at the start of your session, you and your coach will track your progress on your goals together, and review what you achieved since the last life coaching session.
- You and your coach will identify what you want to be coached on today. Together you'll explore the issue, with your coach asking you powerful questions focusing on the following:
- You may need to get unstuck, or start seeing the issue you are facing from a different perspective. You and your coach may need to identify the place this issue is coming from, and if it is the best way of approaching it. If not, you will work together on reframing the issue, and outlining the best way to approach it.
- You may need to get clear about the obstacles in front of you.
- You may need to learn new strategies, or tweak those that aren't working for you, in order to overcome these obstacles.
- Together you and your coach will come up with an action plan on what needs to be done or overcome.
Finally, you and your coach will look together toward the coming week and set out what you will achieve in that week. After your session you will create a follow-up from your session that summarizes what you and your coach have agreed to. This creates accountability and motivation to keep you moving toward your goals.
Before and After the Coaching Session
As mentioned above, the coaching plan and follow-up from the session are integral parts of your coaching journey. These progress reports allow you to work together with your coach to get the most out of each session. They keep you focused on what you want to get out of each session, and over the longer term. They are also a great resource for documenting your progress toward your goals.
Before your life coaching session:
The Coaching Plan: Before every coaching session, you will complete a coaching plan which will ask you about your accomplishments and challenges since your last appointment with your coach, and your objectives for the coming session.
In this plan:
- You will highlight your accomplishments and successes since the last session.
- You will document any challenges that you have faced.
- You will let your coach know your priorities for the upcoming session.
- Your coach uses this plan to keep you on track, keep the big picture in mind, and keep you motivated and moving toward your goals.
You'll submit the plan before your next session. Then at the start of your session, you and your coach can track your progress on your goals together, and review what you achieved since the last life coaching session.
Immediately after your life coaching session:
The Follow-up from the Session: After your coaching session, you will create a follow-up from your session which summarizes what you and your coach have accomplished and agreed on. The follow-up from your session allows you to consolidate what you accomplished in the session.
- You will start by recording what you promised to do in your last coaching session: your weekly action items, and the strategies you will be using to accomplish them.
- You will also jot down any questions, ideas or issues you didn't get to discuss that you would like to raise. This keeps the sessions focused on everything that is important to you.
- You'll make a note of any commitments your life coach has made to you, what your coach did that was most effective, and also if there is anything you'd like your coach to do differently.
- Your follow-up from the session helps to give you more direction, and it helps your coach to see how you are progressing and how you want to grow.
Let's get started today... Reach out and set up your free consultation!